Everyone has a different feeling about hair loss, but they follow distinct ways of dealing with hair loss. Hair fall does have an impact on your confidence and self-esteem. Attractive and comfortable hair wigs and hair extensions will help in boosting your confidence and regain your beauty.
At La Densitae Hair Transplant Clinic in Pune and other centers such as our hair transplant centre in Kerala, Aurangabad, Panvel, Nanded, etc. we design hair extensions and hair wigs to solve hair loss problems induced due to different medical situations like alopecia, chemotherapy, and radiation.
In the shedding hair stage, you can feel the sensitivity of your scalp. At La Densitae, we make the inner layers of our unique hair wigs and extensions with incredibly soft and lightweight materials for your comfort. We can prevent the weak hair from sticking in the wig by using the soft cotton layer inside the wig.
What is a Hair Wig?
A hair wig is artificial hair fixed on the scalp to cover the baldness. It is a and non-surgical method that applies to both men and women. The patient’s scalp dimensions and texture of existing hair will be customized and fixed on the scalp.
Who is the ideal candidate to use a hair wig?
- Usually, the patients suffering from 5th, 6th, and 7th-grade hair loss are the ideal candidates for using a hair wig.
- We recommend the hair wig for the people looking for a hair transplant and having less donor area.
Types of Wigs or Extensions:
Synthetic Hair Wigs:
These are made up of normal lightweight density hair and extremely lightweight material for a natural appearance. These are very easy to wear, require less maintenance and styling. These wigs are an excellent choice for cancer patients who are undergoing chemotherapy.
Benefits of Synthetic Hair Wigs:
- The synthetic hair wigs are very easy to use. Once monthly, you need to wash, dry, shake it, and the wig will come naturally.
- Regardless of the climate, synthetic hair wigs retain their natural style.
- You can colour it several times
- They are relatively affordable
- No one can distinguish them from human hair wigs.
Human Hair Wigs:
Human hair wigs are made of Remy’s hair. Remy’s hair is the highest grade of hair or human hair used in high-end hair wigs and extensions. The inner part of hair wigs comprises soft base material for comfort, nonslip to adhere to the scalp, the French lace fronts for a natural appearance, and adjustable caps for fit.
Benefits of Wearing Human Hair Wigs:
- Human hair wigs offer a natural look. It consists of the most delicate human hair.
- The texture of the wig hair looks realistic and matches the quality of existing hair.
- Human hair wigs can be coloured, exposed to the sun, and styled like your natural hair.
- These lasts for more than five years.
Wigs Made of one’s Hair:
Some people are very selective about the hair applied in the wig they are using or want to use the wig made out of their hair. In this case, we use the patient’s hair and make the wig according to their requirements.
How is Hair Wig fixed at La Densitae?
Our highly experienced hair weavers fix the hair wigs, and within a short duration, you will get a completely new, natural, and attractive look. They set the hair wig in a way that you will feel extremely comfortable and confident.
How to wash your hair wig?
- Take a medium-size bowl and fill it with water.
- Take a cup of shampoo, put the wig in the bowl, and stir it.
- Remove the wig from the bowl and wash it under cool water.
- Take a cup of conditioner and mix it with a bowl of water.
- Keep the wig in the conditioner bowl for at least 10 minutes.
- Take it from the bowl and wash it in cold water.
- Take the wig from the water and dry it with a towel.
- Let the wig dry completely.
- Once it is dry, brush the wig and apply it.
Visit us at La Densitae Hair Transplant Centre and book an appointment with our hair expert for the most suitable and cost-efficient hair wigs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How regularly should I wash my wig?
If you wear the wig for 8 to 12 hours a day, we recommend washing it once every 12 to 15 days.
Can I use hair spray on the wig?
Hair sprays containing water-soluble components are not suggested to use on the wig. You can use different hair sprays, which are suitable for hair wigs.
Does it take longer to fix the wig?
It will not take more than an hour to apply the wig.
Which method is used to fix the wig?
We follow hair fixing, weaving, and bonding methods to fix the wig like natural hair on your scalp.
Can I go swimming or gym after fixing the hair wig?
Yes, you can do the gym, swim, wear a helmet, and play various games after fixing your hair wig.
Will people notice my wig?
No. Unless an inexperienced person fixes it. We have a highly experienced hair weaver to help you with fixing session.