Are you facing progressive thinning of hair?
Do you have patchy or uneven hair loss?
Want to experience regrowth of your thinning hair through non-surgical hair treatment?
Visit Ladensitae Hair Clinic and avail the best mesotherapy hair treatment in Pune from Dr. Gajanan Jadhao. He is an expert trichologist who has treated many patients with hair mesotherapy for hair loss.
Hair mesotherapy is a non-surgical treatment that reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth. It involves injecting nutrient-rich fluids into the mesoderm of the scalp. This layer lies between the skin tissue and the fatty layers.
Why Dr. Gajanan Jadhao of Ladensitae Hair Clinic for Mesotherapy hair treatment?
- Dr Gajanan Jadhao, the founder of Ladensitae Hair Clinic, is an expert trichologist with more than eight years of experience.
- Dr Gajananestablished this clinic to treat people suffering from hair fall and baldness. He has satisfied over 5154 patients and has provided more than seventeen services.
- Ladensitae Hair Clinic in Pune is renowned for providing the best hair loss and hair restoration treatments.
- Ladensitae Hair Clinic has state-of-the-art facilities of international standards. Dr Gajanan Jadhao, our expert trichologist provides the best and affordable hair mesotherapy.
- LadensitaeHair Clinic strives to deliver high-quality hair loss treatments with a personalized touch and care. We are developing and progressing in our hair restoration techniques so that our clients receive the highest level of satisfaction.
What does the hair mesotherapy cost in Pune at Ladensitae Hair Clinic?
The hair mesotherapy cost in Ladensitae, Pune is around Rs. 2000 to Rs. 2500 per injection. The price depends on the severity of hair loss. The treatment cost multiplies based on the number of sessions you need. So, the charges may vary from Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 20,000 for six to ten injections.
What is Mesotherapy hair treatment?
Hair mesotherapy involves injecting medications into the scalp. It works on the epidermis, dermal connective tissue, circulation, the immune and neurosensory systems.
It can improve certain forms of alopecia like androgenetic alopecia, alopecia areata, telogen effluvium and stress alopecia. But there is limited scientific evidence to show that this technique can eliminate hair loss.
Since most hair loss is caused by diseases that occur in the mesoderm, the middle layer of the skin, mesotherapy can be a tailor-made treatment for lost hair. The aim is to promote hair growth, treat hair loss during thinning and prevent hair loss.
This practical approach can prevent further hair loss, promote the new hair growth and repair existing strands of hair. It can improve the quality of hair and the health of hair follicles. It also hydrates the scalp and removes infections that were once present or have begun to build up.
Process of mesotherapy hair treatment:
First, our trichologist will examine the hair loss and determine the number of mesotherapy sessions you will need.
The number of sittings also determines the cost of mesotherapy hair treatment. You will receive one injection per session for around six to ten sessions every seven to ten days.
The mesotherapy hair treatment is almost painless; thus, it does not need anaesthesia. The injections contain the below formula:
- Prescription medicines like vasodilators and antibiotics
- Hormones such as calcitonin and thyroxin
- Enzymes like collagenase and hyaluronidase
- Herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals
Your scalp is injected at different depths ranging from one to four millimetres. The trichologist inserts the needle into your scalp at an angle in which their wrist can move while injecting.
You will see your thin hair or patchy bald getting covered with natural hair within a few weeks of treatment.
Who is an ideal candidate for hair mesotherapy?
- Any man or woman suffering from severe hair loss and patchy baldness can opt for hair mesotherapy.
- Male pattern baldness is mostly known to respond effectively to hair mesotherapy.
- You must have some hair in the thinning region as the presence of hair means there are active follicles. Hair mesotherapy helps stimulate these follicles.
- People with continuous thinning of hair can undergo hair mesotherapy.
Benefits of mesotherapy hair treatment:
Mesotherapy arrests hair fall and also boosts hair regrowth.
Mesotherapy strengthens hair roots and stimulates new hair growth.
It makes your hair look healthy and shiny.
Mesotherapy is useful for all types of hair.
It reconstructs weak and damaged hair.
If you are worried about hair loss, we can arrange a consultation with our hair loss expert, and you can also contact us for queries or advice about hair loss.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is hair mesotherapy permanent?
The hair mesotherapy results last for around one year.
How soon are the results visible after the first session?
The results of any hair restoration treatment vary between individuals. But in most cases, it will need two to three months for noticeable results.
Is mesotherapy hair treatment painful?
No, if performed by a certified trichologist, it is a painless hair regenerative methods.