Which is the Best Clinic for Eyebrow Hair Transplant?
La Densitae is one of the best clinics for an eyebrow hair transplant. We understand that eyebrows play an important role in facial expression. A lack of well-shaped brows can harm your personality and self-confidence.
So, we offer eyebrow hair transplant which can either add volume to your brow’s thinning area or replace a fully missing brow. It has been over 20 years since eyebrow transplantation became a treatment option. However, with the latest trend of dense eyebrow looks, it has recently gained popularity.
At La Densitae, our clinic that offers hair transplant in Pune and other locations, we ensure providing the best eyebrow transplant to our patients. We have state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure.
Our clinic is headed by Dr. Gajanan Jadhao, an expert hair transplant surgeon in Pune. He and his team of specialists ensure the best possible outcome of eyebrow hair transplant for the patients.
Now let us discuss in detail eyebrow hair transplants at La Densitae.
What is an eyebrow hair transplant?
An eyebrow hair transplant is a surgical procedure in which our surgeon removes your hair grafts from other parts of the body and implants them into your eyebrow area.
The aim is for new hairs to emerge from these grafts, giving your brows a new fuller appearance. Some of the conditions in which you can go for an eyebrow transplant include.
- If you lose your eyebrow hair due to frequent threading.
- You were born with a thin brow and cannot grow thicker brows.
- You have lost your brow hairs due to tattooing, burns, or an accident.
Even though medications are an option for you to get fuller eyebrows, most of the medicines fail. It’s because the eyebrow is a small region that’s difficult to treat with medicines. In such cases, an eyebrow hair transplant is a wonderful choice.
What is the procedure of an eyebrow hair transplant?
- At Ladensitae, we use the FUE hair transplant procedure, which uses a combination of scalp hair implants and skin grafts to move your hair from a donor area to the eyebrow.
- For eyebrow transplants, our surgeon will extract hair follicles from the scalp, armpits, or thighs. Most of the time, we use leg hair because it is thin, short, and best suited for eyebrows.
- We perform the implantation process under local anesthesia. Our surgeon positions the hair grafts very precisely in your eyebrow area where the hair is thin or absent.
- Each brow transplant usually needs about 500 implants. Our skilled hair transplant surgeons will create brows that are both normal and proportional.
- Your implanted hair will fall out in two weeks after the brow transplant, but it will regrow in three to four months.
- The eyebrow hair, like the hair on the scalp, continues to grow. Your implanted hair develops in the same way as normal eyebrow hair does. So, you must make sure to thread and trim it occasionally.
What is the recovery like after an eyebrow hair transplant?
- You might experience some swelling following surgery. There may be some bruising, but this will go away within a week. Our doctor will prescribe antibiotics and painkillers to ease the complications, which you might take for one week.
- You’ll have to stop doing strenuous exercise for 3 to 4 weeks after surgery.
- After a few weeks, your transplanted hair will begin to fall out. This is known as Post-Surgical Shock and is fully normal.
- Over the next 3 to 6 months, your new brow hair will begin to grow. Within a year, you can see the natural, dense and healthy eyebrow.
In contrast to normal eyebrows, the hair can grow longer than normal. You can either thread regularly or simply trim the length of the hair to make it appear natural.
What are the benefits of an eyebrow hair transplant?
At La Densitae, our clinic offering hair transplant in Kerela and other locations, we ensure our patients all the benefits of an eyebrow transplant. Most of our patients have achieved denser and healthier-looking eyebrows after our treatment.
What are the side-effects of an eyebrow transplant?
- Scarring, bleeding, swelling, and bruising are common side-effects. However, as previously said, it will improve within a week with the use of medications.
- Inflammation and nerve damage are rare complications that can be treated with medicines as well.
What does the eyebrow hair transplant cost?
The eyebrow hair transplant cost in Pune and other locations differs based on your individual requirements. The number of hair follicles per graft is usually enough, so you might not have to pay much to get denser eyebrows.
However, the usual hair transplant cost in Kerala and other locations can be somewhat more expensive if you require too many transplants. Most hair transplant procedures require pay per transplant.
However, an eyebrow transplant is a flat fee, so; you can’t cover the costs in advance. You can only make payment after your procedure is complete.
Why choose La Densitae for an eyebrow hair transplant?
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does eyebrow transplantation take?
Generally, eyebrow transplantation takes around 4 to 5 hours. Nearly half of this time gets invested in harvesting the follicles, and the other half in implanting the follicles.
How long does eyebrow transplantation last?
The hairs that grow from your implanted follicles are permanent. The hair will grow similarly, like the hair on your scalp, and in much longer lengths than the natural eyebrow. So, you will have to trim and manage it.
Where are the hair obtained from for eyebrow transplant?
Generally, the hairs taken for eyebrow transplant come from the back of the head or nape.
Are there any visible bald spots in the donor area for eyebrow transplant?
No. About 3-4 hair graft extraction takes place from the donor area. Such a small reduction in density will not be visible even if the hair is worn very short.
Are there any side-effects of eyebrow transplant?
Eyebrow transplantation is a very safe and painless procedure. It is a surface procedure, meaning that no deep structure penetration happens.
Given the very vascular nature of the scalp and brow area, you might not get any infections. However, some swelling may occur around your eyebrows for a day or two. You might also feel some pain or discomfort due to an anesthesia injection in the eyebrow area.