Welcome to La Densitae Hair Transplant Center
La Densitae Hair Transplant center is a preferred clinic offering premium quality hair transplant services at cost-effective rates in Pune
Our founder-director, Dr. Gajanan Jadhao is an acclaimed expert known for providing hair restoration treatment in Pune which gives natural-looking results.
We maintain clinical excellence while ensuring our prices are always affordable. The cost of the hair transplant treatment majorly depends on your baldness level and hence varies from patient to patient.
Here is the Cost of Various Hair Transplant Procedures at La Densitae
People suffering from pattern baldness need a hair transplant procedure. The cost of hair transplant treatment depends upon the number of grafts required for implantation on the scalp. The total cost depends upon the number of hair grafts required for implantation.
At our clinic, the cost per hair graft is between Rs. 20 to Rs. 25. There are 2 to 4 hair strands in one hair graft.
To dive more deeply, here are some of the hair transplant techniques we perform along with costing details:
1. FUT – Follicular Unit Transplant
In this technique, our surgeon takes a strip of hair-bearing skin from the donor area and separates the strip into individual follicular units. These follicular units are then nourished in solution and implanted into the bald area.
For the FUT procedure, our cost per hair graft is between Rs. 30 to Rs. 35. Depending upon the number of grafts required we calculate the total amount. The average cost for 1000 grafts ranges between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000.
2. Advanced Follicular Unit Extraction (AFUE)
In the Advanced FUE method, we combine the general FUE technique with PRP. We also call this technique as BioFUE.
In this method, we extract the individual hair grafts and soak it into the PRP solution before implanting it into the scalp. This ensures the survival of hair grafts for a longer time and the hair grows faster.
For AFUE, we charge between Rs. 20 to Rs. 25 per hair graft. The average cost for 1000 grafts ranges between Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000.
We highly recommend AFUE to our patients as it provides natural-looking results.
If a patient has already done surgery elsewhere, we charge Rs. 25 per graft to perform the surgery again.
For patients requiring 5000 to 6000 hair grafts, we even perform a combination of PRP, FUE, and FUT procedure for better results.
3. Direct Hair Transplant
Direct Hair Transplant is another modified version of FUE. In this procedure, hair graft extraction is simultaneously followed by the implantation process. The use of this technique depends upon the hair density and the number of grafts that the patient requires.
For DHT, we charge approximately Rs. 40 per hair graft. The average cost for 1000 grafts will be approximately Rs. 40,000.
4. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
Platelet-rich plasma therapy, also called as PRP therapy, is a non-surgical treatment. In this therapy, a person’s blood is first drawn, processed, and then injected into the scalp.
After removing the blood, it is then put into a machine that spins rapidly. This separates the platelet-rich plasma from the blood. This platelet-rich plasma is then injected into your scalp area which requires hair growth.
It takes approximately 40 minutes to complete one PRP session and a patient requires to attend 4 to 6 sessions to get desired results.
The cost of PRP hair transplant treatment is between Rs. 3000 to Rs. 3500.
If you are facing severe hair-fall problems then our surgeon might suggest PRP therapy.
This is the tabular representation of the cost:
|Number of grafts||AFUE – 20||FUT- 30||DHT – 40|
|1500 – 2000||Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000||Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 60,000||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000|
|2000 – 3000||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 90,000||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1, 20,000|
|3000 – 4000||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 90,000||Rs. 90,000 to 1,35,000||Rs. 1,20,000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
|4000 – 5000||Rs. 90,000 to 1,00,000||Rs. 1,35,000 to Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 1,80,000 to Rs. 2,00,000|
|5000 – 6000||Package||Package||Package|
|6000 – 7000||Package||Package||Package|
To get a clear understanding of which hair transplant technique is best suitable for you and what is the hair transplant cost, you will need to consult the doctor.
There are various other factors to be considered along with your baldness level when estimating the cost of your hair transplant treatment.
Various other factors contributing to the cost estimate of hair transplant treatment are as follows:
- Reason for baldness: First, we check whether the patient is having any medical conditions such as thyroid, diabetes, alopecia, anemia, or any other disorder leading to baldness. The treatment suggested depends upon the cause of baldness.
- Requirement of Grafts: We examine the total number of square centimeters of baldness we have to cover. We calculate the requirement of grafts per square centimeter and multiply it with the total number of square centimeters of baldness. We aim to implant 50 grafts per sq cm so that post-surgery the hair density will be fuller. The lower the level of baldness, the fewer grafts required to cover the bald area.
- Hair Transplant Technique used: As you read about the various techniques that we use such as the FUT, AFUE, DHT, etc. the cost also depends on the technique suitable for you to give the best result. We use the latest machines while performing any technique, hence our success rate is very high.
- Donor area: The cost of the treatment also depends upon the donor area. The donor area is the place where we extract the hair grafts. Usually, the donor area is at the back of the head. But, in some cases, if the donor area does not have healthy follicles then the surgeon might remove the hair from another suitable part of the body such as beard or chest.
Since these areas of the body are sensitive and require a highly skilled surgeon, the per graft cost is high. The cost per hair graft extraction from the beard area is Rs. 25. The cost per hair graft extraction from the chest area is Rs. 30.
Since the cost of hair transplant increases as the number of grafts increases, patients appreciate clinics providing EMI options for payment.
Many Reasons to choose us:
- For PRP, we use the latest and specialized machines that give maximum platelet counts. This enhances the survival of hair grafts and increases the rate of hair growth.
- During the surgery, while giving anesthesia to the patient we use No-Needle-Technique. Through our specialized machine for anesthesia, our patients do not have to feel the prick of the needle. This ensures the patient is comfortable throughout the procedure.
- For graft storage, we have Fixed Temperature Regulator machines. These machines maintain the graft temperature throughout the surgery without any variation in graft temperature. This ensures maximum enrichment of the grafts for better results.
- For surgery, we use a non-touch FUE technique in which we do not touch the graft throughout the surgery. This ensures that the graft survival is maximum during surgery.
- Our Operation Theatres and equipped with state-of-the-art technology so that our patient is comfortable during the surgery.
- We have FDA approved Diode Laser Machine which gives the best quality hair transplant results.
- All equipment required for emergency services such as oxygen hood, Blood Pressure monitor, ventilator, and so on in case any emergency arises.
- We ensure complete care and safety of our patients from the moment he enters our clinic.
- Our expert panel of doctors is highly renowned all over Pune for their level of experience and contribution to hair restoration treatments.