Hair loss and baldness affect your appearance and self-esteem. The hair transplantation process has made hair regeneration possible. It is one of the many advances in modern medical technology.
Hair transplant is among the most cutting-edge methods for reversing hair loss. Hair grafts are collected from the donor (hair provider) zone and implanted into the bald site.
At La Densitae, our primary goal is to offer the best hair transplant in Nanded at an affordable price. Our hair transplant specialists have performed over 4500 hair transplants. Furthermore, we have 5055+ satisfied customers who have used one of our 17+ utilities.
Ladensitae provides high-quality hair regeneration services such as FUE, Advanced-FUE, platelet-rich plasma therapy, Autologous regenerative treatment, and more. We also perform female hair transplants, beard transplants, eyebrow transplants, and eyelash transplants. Hair transplant’s precise and long-term results can boost your self-esteem.
Please continue reading to learn about various hair transplant procedures, their costs, advantages, and other details.
Different Hair Transplantation Techniques
Follicular Unit Transplant:
Follicular Unit Transplant is a conventional hair transplant method. Here, the hair transplant specialist divides a section of skin containing hair from the donor (back scalp) region into hair grafts. The hair transplant expert will insert the hair follicles in the area that needs a hair transplant. For 1000 grafts, we charge about Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000 in the FUT method.
Advanced FUE Hair Transplant:
The Advanced FUE (AFUE) hair transplant approach combines the standard FUE procedure with Platelet enriched plasma to increase hair follicles’ survival rate. The hair transplant expert harvests the hair follicles and soaks them in Platelet enriched plasma concentrate before transplanting them into the recipient region. Further, the surgeon implants these treated follicles into the recipient region.
At Ladensitae, we charge about Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000 for 1000 grafts in AFUE hair transplant in Nanded.
Real-time Non-touch FUE:
RT-FUE helps reduce the time required to extract hair grafts. It avoids using chemicals to preserve hair grafts before transplanting them and minimizes the total cost of the procedure.
Here, the hair follicles are removed and implanted in the recipient area simultaneously. Real-time FUE derives its name from the fact that there is no delay between graft harvesting and implantation. We charge about Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 for 1000 grafts in RT-FUE.
What is the hair transplant cost in Nanded?
The hair transplant cost in Nanded is determined by various factors, including the hair transplant procedure used, the surgeon’s expertise, the number of grafts transplanted, and so on.
Now, let’s look at the average hair transplant cost in Nanded for the different hair transplants offered at Ladensitae.
Cost Per Hair Graft
Cost Per 1000 Grafts
Rs.30 to Rs.35
Rs.30,000 to Rs.35,000
Rs.20 to Rs.25
Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000
Rs.25 to Rs.30
Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000
About Ladensitae Hair Transplant Clinic
- Ladensitae is one of the best hair transplant clinics in Nanded.
- Since we have served thousands of customers, Ladensitae is the one-stop for the most rewarding and safe hair transplant in Nanded.
- Gajanan Jadhao founded Ladensitae Clinic to treat people suffering from hair loss, thinning hair, alopecia, and skin problems.
- In Maharashtra and South India, we have eight branches. Ladensitae uses cutting-edge equipment and has state-of-the-art operating rooms for hair regeneration treatments.
- Our clinic uses FDA-approved technology that produces impressive and natural outcomes.
About Dr. Gajanan Jadhao
- Dr.Gajanan Jadhao, our founder, is a highly trained and experienced hair transplant surgeon. He earned a Trichology degree from the prestigious University of Germany.
- Dr.Jadhao is a trichologist with over nine years of experience handling the most cutting-edge hair transplant techniques.
- Besides, he holds the record for implanting the maximum number of hair grafts in a single sitting.
- Dr.Jadhao has a staff of hair transplant professionals and well-trained technicians.
Why Choose Us For Hair Transplant in Navi Mumbai?
- La Densitae is well-known for its high-class hair regeneration techniques and the best hair transplant in Nanded.
- Our hair transplant surgeons have designed many hair transplant techniques shown to provide assured results in a shorter time.
- Our team consists of highly skilled, well-trained, and experienced hair transplant surgeons competent at conducting hair transplantation with great precision.
- We have performed more than 4500 hair transplants over the last nine years.
- For hair transplant procedures, we take all of the required hygiene and safety measures.
- In our state-of-the-art operating rooms, we use the most modern FDA-certified technology.
- When you visit our clinic, we guarantee that our experts will address and treat your hair loss or baldness issues.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should the patient ask the hair transplant surgeon during the first appointment?
The hair transplant expert can evaluate the patient’s hair loss condition and previous medical history. Then, the expert will recommend the best hair transplant technique. The patient should inquire about the hair transplant cost, the time required for the procedure and recovery.
Do the hair transplant results look natural?
Yes, absolutely. The transplanted hair will exactly match the natural hair. No one will be able to tell the difference between the implanted and natural hairs.
Ladensitae is one of the most reliable hair transplant clinics in Nanded, providing the most stunning and desired hair transplant results.
How many hair transplant sessions are needed to achieve the desired outcomes?
Skills and precision are needed to implant hair follicles. Only a small number of strands can be inserted in each session to ensure correctness and patient safety.
It takes nearly 7 to 8 hours to complete a hair transplant process.
The hair transplant surgeon can implant about 2500 hair grafts per sitting. Based on the above factors, hair transplant experts may implant 3000 hair follicles. If the patient requires more than 3000 grafts, the hair transplant surgeon may need two to three sessions.
Would hair growth after hair transplantation take longer?
The implanted hair would fall out within the first three weeks. Furthermore, the implanted hairs enter a “sleeping phase” where the hair stops growing for a specific time.
- The patient can notice a 10 to 20 percent hair growth after three or four months.
- About half of the hair growth is seen after six months.
- The patient can observe80% of hair growth over the next eight or nine months.
- Within nine to twelve months, the final hair transplant results are noticeable.