La Densitae is one of the best hair transplant clinics offering PRP hair treatment. Our clinic is headed by Dr Gajanan Jadhao, a renowned hair transplant surgeon in Pune.
He has over 8 years of experience in providing PRP hair treatment to many patients. Along with an expert team of doctors and technicians, our clinic is sure to offer you the best PRP hair treatment.
Now let us get in-depth about PRP treatment and why our clinic is the best for it.
What is PRP hair treatment?
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy is a hair regrowth method where your plasma cells encourage hair growth on your scalp.
Platelet-rich plasma is extracted from your blood and injected into your scalp. A platelet-rich-plasma contains a lot of nutrients. These nutrients stimulate the hair follicles in your scalp. Eventually, it results in hair regrowth.
Our PRP hair treatment is highly recommended after you get a hair transplant in Pune or at any of our clinic locations. It is because PRP hair treatment after a hair transplant significantly boosts the results of a hair transplant.
How is the procedure of PRP hair treatment performed?
Let us breakdown the PRP procedure step by step:
1. Blood is drawn from the patient’s arm using a butterfly needle and transferred in the small tube.
2. The tube is then placed in Centrifuge, a special machine that separates the blood components according to their density. The blood tube rotates in the Centrifuge on a permanent axis. This process takes 10 minutes to complete, and blood is separated into 3 layers:
- Platelets Rich Plasma (Top Layer)
- White Blood Cells & Platelets (Centre Layer)
- Red Blood Cells (Base Layer)
3. PRP is filled into the syringe and is injected in the areas where there are bald patches on the scalp to enable hair growth.
Noticeable hair growth is visible to the naked eye after 6-12 months. The results may differ from person to person.
Our clinic for hair transplant in Kochi is known to give the best PRP hair treatment results with several satisfied patients.
The success rate of PRP hair treatment
The success rate for PRP treatment is around 60%-50% in male patients. It is observed men regrow about 30% of the hair they’ve lost.
The success rate for PRP treatment is around 80%-90% in female patients. Women are observed to get benefited from PRP treatment.
What is the cost of PRP hair treatment?
The PRP hair transplant treatment cost is between Rs. 3000 to Rs. 3500.
Factors affecting the cost of PRP treatment:
- Experience of the surgeon
- Quality of equipment and tools used for the procedure
- Number of sessions required which depends on the grade of baldness
- The availability of grafts, i.e., if enough grafts are not available on the scalp, it needs to be extracted from other body parts. The other body parts are susceptible to hair removal. Thus, this procedure needs an expert’s precision. This leads to an increase in the cost of the PRP procedure.
Who is eligible for PRP hair treatment?
- PRP is recommended for individuals who have developed bald patches on their scalp due to hair fall and hair thinning over a period.
- PRP delivers better results on individuals who have faced hair loss issues recently. It does become a challenge in reactivating dormant hair follicles to function again.
- PRP is not suitable for a bald scalp.
Benefits of PRP hair treatment:
Our PRP hair treatment will give you the least amount of irritation.
You do not have to worry about getting a scar on your scalp as it is a non-surgical process.
PRP process is minimally invasive; hence it is safe.
It returns your natural hair density.
PRP hair treatment has no side effects in the long run.
The cost of the PRP treatment is less than other hair loss surgeries, like hair transplants.
Precautions to be taken after the PRP treatment
- Refrain from rubbing the scalp.
- Do not apply shampoo immediately after the surgery.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to the scalp.
- Avoid using any chemical on the scalp.
- Do not go swimming or avoid intensive exercise.
Why choose La Densitae Hair Transplant Clinic?
- La Densitae Hair Transplant Clinic is a one-stop solution for all your hair and skin problems.
- Our clinic was established by Dr. Gajanan Jadhao. He is a renowned and well-experienced doctor for PRP hair treatment.
- Our clinic is well equipped with advanced tools and technologies required to perform several hair and skin procedures.
- At La Densitae, we provide the best PRP hair treatment to our patients at an affordable price. Many of our patients come to our clinic because of affordable PRP and hair transplant cost in Pune, Jalgaon, and Aurangabad.
- We aim to give you the best quality PRP hair treatment and make you feel happy and confident.
- At La Densitae Clinic, our team has successfully performed 4456+ hair transplants and has happily satisfied 5054+ patients with various hair and skin care services.
- We have the best teams ready to treat you at all our clinics. We believe that all our patients are important so, we always take extra care of them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should we go for PRP hair treatment?
PRP hair treatment has a very high success rate in treating hair loss. It is cheaper than other surgical hair loss treatments. Also, it does not have many side effects, and the result of treatment lasts long.
When will I see the results of PRP treatment?
It usually takes 6 – 9 months to see complete results.
How many sessions are required to control hair fall?
This depends on your condition and level of hair loss. Usually, it takes about 4 to 6 sessions to control hair fall.
Can I have PRP hair therapy along with other medical treatments?
Yes, you can have PRP hair treatment with other medical treatments. However, you should disclose the details of your ongoing treatment to your specialist.
Is PRP hair treatment painful?
PRP hair treatment is the least painful. You might only feel a pinch when the doctor injects the platelet-rich plasma into your scalp.