A hair transplant in Pune is the best solution for massive hair loss and baldness. It ends all your worries about hair loss permanently.
Male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia is one of the main reasons for this massive hair loss in Pune people. It can occur in both male and female, but mostly the males are affected by this complication. As per medical science, it is a genetic complication that goes on from generation to generation.
The sign of the disease starts showing during the early 20s. The patient can experience reducing hairline, continuous hair loss and baldness on the scalp. The hair loss mainly occurs in the hairline temple and the crown Region.
Gradually, the whole scalp becomes bald due to uncontrolled hair loss.
Patient Review :
- Name: Bipin Dhemne
- Gender: Male
- Baldness throughout the top of the scalp
Tests Performed :
- Scalp examination
- Serum Creatinine
- Complete blood count (CBC)
- Random blood sugar (RBS)
- Serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase (SGPT)
- Serum glutamic-oxaloacetic transaminase (SGOT)
- Bleeding time and clotting Time (BTCT)
- Hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg)
- Liver function test (LFT)
- Renal function test (RFT)
- FUE hair transplant surgery
- Platelet enrich plasma
Detailed Description :
Mr Bipin visited La Densitae with stage 7 baldness. It was the result of massive hair loss from the top of the scalp. After performing all required examination, Dr Gajanan Jadhao concluded the condition to be androgenetic alopecia.
As the hair transplant cost in Pune is easily affordable, it was not a problem for the patient to avail of the treatment. Dr Gajanan, the hair transplant surgeon in Pune, explained to the patient about FUE hair transplant treatment and Mr Bipin agreed with the procedure.
- Mr Bipin required a complete scalp coverage hair transplant. Our doctor covered his crown area with gap filling.
- He got an entirely new hairline after the treatment.
- The treatment required 5500 hair grafts to complete the treatment.
Post Treatment Guidelines :
After the surgery, the patient required to stay under post-operative medications. These medications included pain killers, antibiotics, and antacids. The doctor also provided some post-operative guidelines. The patient was also provided with follow up sessions regularly.
We performed PRP therapy after the hair transplant treatment to improve the hair density in the crown area. He was prescribed topical minoxidil along with oral vitamins for near about six months by our doctor.