Hair fall and baldness can affect your looks and self-confidence. Hair regrowth is now possible, thanks to the hair transplantation method. It is a blessing of modern medicine and technology.
Hair transplantation is one of the most advanced approaches to combat hair loss. It includes removing hair grafts from the donor (hair supplier) region and inserting them into the bald part.
At La Densitae Clinic, we focus on providing the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai at a reasonable cost. Our hair transplant professionals have executed 4500+ hair transplants. Besides, we have 5055+ happy clients who have utilized one of our 17 services.
We at Ladensitae offer high-class hair restoration treatments like FUT, FUE, Platelet enriched plasma treatment, etc. Moreover, we also execute hair transplant for women and facial hair transplants such as beard transplant. The accurate and long-term effects of hair transplantation will increase your self-confidence.
Please continue reading to know about different hair transplant methods, their cost, benefits, and more.
Types of Hair Transplantation Methods
Follicular Unit Transplant:
Follicular Unit Transplant is a traditional hair transplantation procedure. In this method, the hair transplant expert will take a portion of skin having hair from the donor (scalp) site and divide it into follicular hair units. Further, the hair transplant specialist will place the hair follicles in the part that requires a transplant. For FUT, we charge approximately Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000 for 1000 grafts.
Advanced FUE Hair Transplant:
We unite the regular FUE approach with the Platelet enriched plasma method in the Advanced FUE Hair Transplant-AFUE to improve hair follicles’ survival rate. Before transplanting the hair follicles into the scalp, our hair transplant specialist harvests them and places them in Platelet enriched plasma extract.
At La Densitae, for AFUE hair transplant in Navi Mumbai, we charge approximately Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000 for 1000 grafts.
Real-time Non-touch FUE:
RT-FUE focuses on decreasing the time needed for harvesting the hair grafts, eliminating the usage of chemicals to retain hair grafts before the procedure, and lowering the higher cost associated with the DHI approach.
Hair follicles are extracted and placed concurrently in RT-FUE. Since no gap exists in the graft harvesting and implantation step, it gets its name, Real-Time FUE. At La Densitae, for RT-FUE in Navi Mumbai, we charge around Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000 for 1000 grafts.
What Is The Hair Transplant Cost In Navi Mumbai?
The Hair transplant cost in Navi Mumbai depends on the various factors like the type of hair transplant technique used, the surgeon’s experience, the number of grafts transplanted, etc.
Now, let’s know the approximate hair transplant cost in Navi Mumbai for various hair transplant methods performed at Ladensitae.
Cost Per Hair Graft
Cost Per 1000 Grafts
Rs.30 to Rs.35
Rs.30,000 to Rs.35,000
Rs.20 to Rs.25
Rs.20,000 to Rs.25,000
Rs.25 to Rs.30
Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000
About Ladensitae Clinic
- La Densitae is a renowned hair transplant center in Navi Mumbai. La Densitate is the one-stop for the most satisfying and secure hair transplantation in Navi Mumbai because we have served thousands of people.
- Dr. Gajanan Jadhao launched La Densitae Clinic to treat patients experiencing hair fall, hair thinning, alopecia, and skin issues. We have eight branches in different cities across Maharashtra and South India.
- La Densitae offers the most up-to-date technology and has modern operating rooms for hair restoration treatments.
- Our clinic has FDA-licenced equipment that provides excellent and natural results.
About Dr. Gajanan Jadhao
- Our Founder, Dr. Gajanan Jadhao, is a highly qualified and experienced hair transplant doctor in Navi Mumbai. He gained a Trichology degree from the famous University of Germany.
- Dr. Gajanan Jadhao is a trichologist having experience of more than nine years handling the latest hair transplantation methods. Also, he has made a record for implanting the highest number of grafts in a single sitting.
- Dr. Gajanan Jadhao comprises a team consisting of hair experts and well-trained technicians.
- Our team is well-versed in handling cutting-edge hair restoration technology.
Why Choose Us For Hair Transplant in Navi Mumbai?
- La Densitae is famously known for hair restoration methods and the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai.
- We’ve pioneered several hair transplant methods proven to provide guaranteed outcomes in a shorter period.
- Our team comprises highly qualified, well-trained, and seasoned hair transplant surgeons proficient at performing hair transplantation with great accuracy under security.
- In the last nine years, we have completed 4500+ hair transplants. We follow all of the required safety and sanitation precautions for hair transplant procedures.
- We have the most advanced FDA-certified technology in our state-of-the-art operating rooms.
- We assure you that your hair loss or baldness issues will be taken care of when you enter our clinic.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What To Ask The Hair Transplant Surgeon At The Initial Consultation?
The hair transplant specialist should evaluate the patient’s hair loss problem and past medical records. The hair transplant expert will examine the scalp and propose the best suitable hair transplant method. The client should ask about the cost of a hair transplant and the time needed to finish the treatment and recovery.
Do Hair Regrowth Takes Longer After A Transplant?
Within the initial three weeks, the transplanted hair will fall. Besides, the transplanted hair enters a state known as “sleep mode,” in which they stop growing for a certain period.
- After three to four months, the patient should see a 10%-20% hair regrowth.
- Following six months, approximately half of the hair would have grown.
- Next eight to nine months, the patient can see 80% of the results.
- The final results are visible after nine to twelve months of hair transplant.
How Many Sittings Are Needed To Gain The Expected Results?
To implant hair follicles, skills and accuracy are necessary. A limited number of strands can be implanted per session to achieve accuracy and for patient protection.
A hair transplant procedure takes about seven to eight hours to complete. Around 2500 hair grafts can be implanted per session by the hair transplant team. Hair transplant doctors can implant 3000+ follicles based on the above factors. The hair transplant doctor may need two or three sessions if you require 3000+ grafts.
Are The Hair Transplant Results Natural-Looking?
Yes. The hair transplant would blend in perfectly with the natural hair. No one would be able to differentiate between the implanted and normal hairs.
Ladensitae is among the most trustworthy hair transplant clinics in Navi Mumbai to offer the most beautiful and expected hair transplant results.