Hair transplant in Nashik is growing in popularity due to the availability of world-class hair transplant clinics that offers a permanent solution to hair loss.
La Densitae Hair Transplant Center is one of the leading clinics that offer top-rated, aesthetically pleasing hair restoration in Nashik.
Founded by ace hair transplant surgeon Dr. Gajanan Jadhao, our clinic has set a benchmark for customized, premium quality hair transplant.
With years of experience, constant innovations, and different pioneering techniques, Dr. Gajanan Jadhao constantly upgrades his skills to provide the best hair transplant in Nashik.
We are an expert in all hair transplant methods and can help you achieve your desired result and density.
At La Densitae Hair Transplant Center, we provide surgical and non-surgical hair restoration solutions according to the severity of your problem, such as Real-time non-touch FUE hair transplant, FUT hair transplant, beard hair transplant, Platelet enriched plasma hair treatment, eyebrow hair transplant, body hair transplant, mesotherapy, etc.
Types of hair transplant performed at La Densitae Hair Transplant Center
1. Advanced Non-Touch Follicular Unit Extraction (AFUE)
At La Densitae, we provide AFUE hair transplant, also known as BioFUE, a fusion of FUE and Platelet enriched plasma.
The doctor will remove individual hair grafts from the donor area and place them in the Platelet enriched plasma solution during this process.
This method helps to nourish the grafts, increasing their chances of survival and growth. Because of its excellent results, this is one of our clinic’s most popular hair restoration techniques.
The AFUE hair transplant cost in Nashik ranges from Rs. 25 to Rs. 50 per graft. We charge Rs. 20000 to Rs. 25000 for 1000 grafts at La Densitae. However, you will have to pay Rs. 25 for per graft if you have undergone this procedure previously at another clinic.
2. Real-time Non-touch FUE
Real-Time Non-touch FUE minimizes graft harvesting time, eliminates the use of chemical substances to protect hair grafts before implantation, and lowers hair transplantation costs.
Hair follicles are extracted and implanted simultaneously in RT-FUE. Since there is no gap between the extraction and implantation of hair follicles, it is known as Real-Time FUE. We charge about Rs. 25000 to Rs. 30000 per 1000 grafts for RT-FUE.
3. Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT)
The surgeon surgically removes a strip of hair-bearing skin from the back or side of the scalp and extracts individual hair follicles. This is the oldest hair restoration procedure. After that, the grafts are inserted in the balding region.
The FUT hair transplant cost in Nashik ranges from Rs. 25 to Rs. 50 per graft at our clinic. You will have to pay Rs. 30000 – Rs. 35000 for 1000 grafts.
Cost of hair transplant at La Densitae Hair Transplant Center, Nashik
To help you understand the cost comparison between different types of hair transplant in Nashik, follow the table below:
Number of Grafts
Rs. 20000 – Rs. 40000
Rs. 30000 – Rs. 60000
Rs. 25000 – Rs. 50000
2000 – 3000
Rs. 40000 – Rs. 60000
Rs. 60000 – Rs. 90000
Rs. 50000 – Rs. 75000
3000 – 4000
Rs. 60000 – Rs. 80000
Rs. 90000 – Rs. 120000
Rs. 75000 – Rs. 100000
4000 – 5000
Rs. 80000 – Rs. 100000
Rs. 120000 – Rs. 150000
Rs. 100000 – Rs. 125000
5000 – 6000
6000 – 7000
Note: The cost mentioned above is subjected to change without any prior notification.
Why choose La Densitae Hair Transplant Clinic in Nashik?
• We are known as one of the best hair transplant clinic in Nashik for our excellent, natural results at an affordable price. We have branches all over Maharashtra and also in Kerala. With years of experience, we have mastered the art of providing premium hair transplant in Nashik with a high success rate.
• Our founder Dr. Gajanan Jadhao has years of experience in this field and is an expert in all types of hair transplant. He is known to transplant the maximum number of grafts in a single sitting.
• We have highly qualified and dedicated doctors who personally perform all the procedures themselves.
• The technicians at our clinic are trained and well-versed in handling the latest equipment.
• Our state-of-the-art clinic is fitted with cutting-edge technology and advanced equipment.
• We are one of the most sought-after clinics for hair transplant in Nashik for our high success rate and outstanding results. Apart from this, we also offer Low Light Laser Therapy (LLLT) and hair wigs.
• Many people avoid undergoing hair transplants due to the high cost. However, we at La Densitae Hair Transplant Center, Nashik, offer economical hair transplant that suits all budgets and offer easy EMI options.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When will I see the result of the hair transplant?
The majority of patients see progress six to nine months after surgery. For some patients, it can be up to a year. It is essential to understand that the transplanted hair will fall out between two and eight weeks after surgery.
How should I take care of my hair transplant?
For one week after the procedure, stay away from strenuous work and exercise. Refrain from carrying heavy weights for around two weeks. Do not touch your scalp or donor site for a few days, or rub your scalp to avoid friction.
How many sessions will it take to transplant around 5000 hair grafts?
To transplant 5000 hair grafts, you will need at least two sittings.
How can I decide which is the best hair transplant for me?
It would help if you visit the clinic for consultation, as only after proper consultation will the doctor recommend the best method for hair transplant. The doctor will consider the amount of hair loss, your donor area, the elasticity of your scalp skin, etc.