What makes you a right candidate for a hair transplant in Pune
Hair transplantation includes extracting healthy hair follicles from the rear of your head. Then we implant those healthy hair follicles to your bald areas of the scalp like the hairline or crown region. Though the surgery seems to be very effective yet, everyone is not the right candidate for hair transplant surgery.
As hair transplant treatment is the best solution for your rapid hair loss, people are opting for it over everything. People in Pune are not different from this.
However, there is confusion among the mind of all, whether they are a suitable candidate for the treatment or not or not.
First things first, few considerations can make you a suitable candidate for a hair transplant in Pune. These are as follows –
- To perform a hair transplant surgery, you will require a certain amount of hair grafts from your donor region. Along with this, we need to use these hair follicles efficiently to meet your expectation. If you think that there will be a small surgery for hair transplant treatment, the reality is different. Again, the coverage that you can get from this surgery depends on the availability of hair follicles in the donor area. So, you should have realistic expectations.
- Hair transplant treatment is highly successful in cases of male pattern baldness. It can work very well in patients who have female pattern baldness as well. If you are suffering from diffuse unpatterned alopecia (DUPI) you will have unhealthy donor hair. So, hair transplant treatment is not for you.
- If you do not have adequate hair density in your donor area, the surgery will become unsuccessful.
- To become the right candidate for hair restoration, your scalp and hair should possess the suitable characteristics for successful treatment. The features include hair color, hair curl, hair calibre, etc. Our profoundly knowledgeable and highly experienced hair transplant surgeons take care of all these issues.
- The treatment will include a surgical procedure, so be very sure whether you are willing to undergo the treatment or not. The extraction process can be either FUE or FUT. But both of these methods are minimally invasive.
- There can be specific side effects after surgery like inflammation, infection, swelling, and bruising. But all of these will go away within a few days after the surgery. Ask yourself, are you ready for these?
- Though we use local anaesthesia before the surgery, you may experience irritation and pain after the treatment. Prepare yourself for this from your mind. We will provide you with certain medications to ease the pain also.
- You need to follow a few tips before availing of the treatment, like quitting smoking and alcohol. You will need to stop having certain blood thinner medications before going for the treatment as well.
- Again, after the treatment, you should follow the precautions that we will recommend to you. It will include avoiding heavy exercise, swimming, heat, and sun, etc.
- Your age is an essential aspect related to hair transplant surgery. If your age is between twenty-five to sixty-five, then you are an ideal candidate.
- Above everything, your overall health is another fundamental issue. To undergo hair transplant surgery, you must have good health. You should have a robust immune system to reduce the risks related to complications. It will help you to recover after the treatment.
- If you have any long-term health issues, then you should inform your doctor to understand whether you are fit for the treatment or not.
- Above everything, your doctor will understand your situation correctly. Hence you should follow your doctor’s recommendations.
So, ask yourself if you are a candidate who can comply with all these or not. If yes, then you are the right candidate for hair transplant treatment.